Lockheed Martin Sustainment Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The position reports to the F-35 Optimized Solutions Manager and is a member of the Business Team. Activities the Business Team performs for Optimized Solutions include Sustainment Optimization and Supportability Analysis (SOSA) activities, Business Case Analysis (BCA), cost deep dives, proposal preparation, cost estimating, and Control Account Management. This position will be required to initiate, manage and complete in-depth SOSA projects including Business Case Analysis, Supportability Analysis, and Trade Studies. Position requires coordination across program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other performing teams to collect inputs and perform detailed analysis.
This position performs BCAs for Sustainment Improvement Projects, Maintenance Plan Changes, Sustainment Strategic Initiatives, Reliability and Maintainability Improvement Projects, Affordability War Room studies, and other sustainment studies. Produce and support result briefings for senior internal and external leadership is required. Additionally, this position supports the Hybrid Program Support Integrator through Enterprise Optimization Modeling.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Must be willing to travel occasionally.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University in a technical discipline.
• Experience with Business Case Analysis.
• Database experience.
• Analytical skills.
• Estimating, finance or business management experience.
• SAP working knowledge.
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement, affordability, and adaptability.
• Knowledge of integrated product support elements and PBL concepts and their relationship to program life cycle cost.
• Experience with Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs