Lockheed Martin Sustainment Requirements & Aerospace Supplier Technical Project Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
This position is responsible as a technical project lead for the Sustainment Program Support Team supporting the coordination, integration, preparation, and development of F-35, IFG, AMMM, and ADP Sustainment proposals, studies, and special project efforts. The candidate must be able to work independently on tasks and actions in preparing related prime and supplier proposals and technical data for supporting sustainment proposals across functional technical teams. The candidate must be able to develop Supplier Statements of Work (SSoW), perform supplier technical evaluations, fact-finds and assist as the technical lead in negotiations, authorization to proceed and execution of the sustainment contracts. The candidate will be required to prepare and maintain a weekly assessment and audit trail of all assigned proposal activities and support weekly executive reviews. The candidate will perform Sustainment projects and studies both within LM Aero and across various programs/functions and provide oversight coordination / tracking of action items. The candidate will provide guidance and inputs to the collaborative sustainment team in developing performance-based logistics technical requirements. The candidate will be required to prioritize multiple projects and initiatives in a complex environment to ensure program activities are well coordinated and executed. The candidate will be required to manage the activities of a large organization and effectively organize others to complete tasks on budget and schedule. The candidate must be able to effectively deal with abstract issues and develop solid plans and communication strategies to effectively respond to internal or external customers. The candidate will be required to ensure that technical content contained in executive-level data, briefings, presentation, and correspondence are current to support program actions. The candidate will be required to exhibit effective and clear communications skills at the program level. The candidate will be responsible for promoting the company perspective and company solutions while driving enterprise rather than site or organization unique solutions. The candidate will be required to have baseline knowledge of sustainment elements and Performance-Based Logistics (PBL) Concepts. The candidate will be required to understand the military service joint operations and structure.
***Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Logistics project and systems engineering process experience
• 4-6 years of direct experience with key government Integrated Logistics System (ILS) elements to be able to integrate these elements in developing sustainment technical requirements and statements of work
• Experience leading and coordinating supplier technical requirements development and technical evaluations, fact-finds and assist as the technical lead in negotiations, authorization to proceed and execution of sustainment contracts
• Experience presenting to executive level management
• Knowledge and experience with F-35 sustainment processes and supporting organizations, particularly Training Systems, Supply Chain Management, Support Equipment, Logistic Information Systems, Joint Service Technical Data, Sustainment Business Operations, Sub-Contract Management, Contracts, and Estimating.
• Working knowledge of business and financial operations and data analysis
• Experience in Department of Defense projects and operations, especially United States Air Force (USAF) and/or US Navy, in an integrated project team (IPT) environment desired.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work independently with limited oversight and supervision
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs