Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is with our Advanced Development Program (ADP), known as the historic Skunk Works. We are looking for world-class talent for this position to join the 75+ year tradition of creating advanced aircraft. The candidate will join an ADP effort as a Systems Engineer. Candidate must be able to concurrently handle multiple and widely varying assignments simultaneously in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Must have the ability to work independently as well as being a team player and willing to support other team members on a proactive basis in any capacity needed. Must engage professionally and effectively with senior management. Must be able to successfully meet deadlines and execute to a strict timeline.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelors or above degree in Systems Engineering, Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Experience with System Engineering processes or other complex processes
• Experience with CAMEO/MagicDraw
• Understanding of SysML
• Experience with Dassault Systems Catia or 3DEXPERIENCE PLM system
• Good written and verbal communication with experience in writing requirements
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools
• Secret security clearance with investigation within the last 5 years
• Experience writing requirements
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs