Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise IT position involves Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Blue Prism software in conjunction with Microsoft (Visual Studio, C#, .NET) and middleware technologies.
This position involves standing up a new digital workforce at LM by developing robotic process automations for internal core functions and lines of business. Development will follow internal best practices, leveraging object-oriented design, MVC design patterns, and state of the art web interfaces across a wide variety of internal applications & platforms.
The position will be a member of the Aeronautics Production Operations Development team and participate in a fast paced, full lifecycle software development as part of a 3-8 person scrum team utilizing emerging digital technologies and agile development methodologies, releasing new automations every 3 to 4 months.
Candidates should also demonstrate strong problem solving and communication skills and be able to apply them through interactions with stakeholders to understand business needs, as well as, communicate with management, team leads, and team members to coordinate work assignments, report on progress, and identify risks & opportunities.
Job locale is based in Ft. Worth, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering of related discipline or equivalent experience
- Systems Engineering and Systems Architecture (or related) experience and full knowledge of systems processes in one or more of the following areas:
1. requirements identification and decomposition
2. Sprint planning
3. Hardware and/or software test planning and/or execution
4. development of system architectures
5. Support for major milestone reviews in accordance with Agile methodologies
- Microsoft Office suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Visio experience
- Strong Communication and problem solving skills
- Development experience in Visual Studio, C#, .NET technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to communicate on all levels both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Experience using Blue Prism software
- Experience and/or familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.