Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate - Inbound in Fort Worth, Texas
NOW OFFERING: $1500 SIGN-ON BONUS
SHIFT: Monday - Friday ; 6AM Start - Expandable to 12-hour shifts as business needs
$18.36 Per Hour
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 1 - 2 years related experience preferred
- Previous material handling experience(MHE) preferred, but willing to learn to operate MHE
- Radio frequency (RF) scanner and/or voice to pick experience highly preferred
- Ability to consistently lift 50 Ibs and be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for entire shift of 8 hours or more required
- Must be ready, willing and able to work a 12 hour shift as needed with limited to no advance notice.
- Work at heights up to 25 feet consistently
- Adherence to site safety regulations including wearing required personal protective equipment such as steel toed safety shoes, and material handling equipment safety harness; accountable to Cardinal Health’s EHS as well as QRA policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment while meeting productivity and quality standards
- Responsible for cross-training in multiple departments: Inbound, Replenishment and Outbound
- Unload trucks onto warehouse dock, scan product with RF scanner, and input product information into wrist mounted RF unit
- Break down cases of product and operate PIT equipment to stock or replenish warehouse
- Utilize voice to pick system to pick large case items with material handling equipment or to pick small unit of measure items and place on cart
- Ensure high quality through attention to detail and correctly identify products by item number
- Organize and segregate similar items at point of receipt
- Breakdown and palletize large items to skid and wrap for shipment
- Pack and correctly label small items in boxes or bags
- Drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes: order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs