Ricoh Americas Corporation Copy Center/ Mailroom Associate in Frankfort, Kentucky
Reimagine your future.
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. Join us in the position of On-site Services Specialist where your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is friendly, customer service oriented and thrives in a team environment.
Work with a team to deliver office support services including mail processing, print, copy, and package delivery services
Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Send, receive and deliver packages
- Perform various tasks related to reception, hospitality, building support, inventory and other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate a customer service mindset in all daily customer interactions
- Model the Ricoh way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Previous mailroom experience strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
- Reliable, team player preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal entry-level opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs