Cardinal Health Supervisor, Information Security and Risk in Georgia
What Cyber Security contributes to Cardinal Health?
Information Security is responsible for managing information security operations. We exist to ensure availability, integrity and confidentiality of healthcare infrastructure that safeguards the patient. We promote a culture that protects information assets, manages risk and embeds security in people, process and technology
The Supervisor is expected to lead engineers and analysts on the team in the tactical and strategic defense of Cardinal Health information, assets and operations across the enterprise. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- frequently interacts with teammates, consumers and peer groups at various management levels
- hands on work in the Vulnerability Management and Threat Intelligence disciplines.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- High performing team member related to planning, development and execution of Vulnerability Management and Threat Operations program initiatives
- Execution in alignment with fiscal year goals for Cyber Security, IT and the business
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles and technical capabilities related to vulnerability msnagement and remediation methodologies.
- Develops and implements innovative solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Provides diverse thought and promote an inclusive environment
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Mentorship of junior team members
Accountabilities in this role
- Collaborates extensively with other teams within Cardinal Health to provide vulnerability and remediation intelligence data to enrich processes and playbooks
- Regularly communicates with leadership on emerging threats
- Recommends preventative or defensive actions based on research.
- Driving automation efforts for the benefit of security and threat operations
- Presents data findings to inform, influence, and guide organizational partners at multiple levels
- Establishes metrics, dashboards, and reporting to drive results of the program and influence behaviors
- Acts as a liaison with solution owners and IT groups to ensure strategy alignment
- Bachelor's in related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience with Vulnerability Management, and Attack Surface Management
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals including knowledge/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Must have teamwork and collaboration skills that are considered role model
- Experience leading an Information Technology or Cyber Security team
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity Risk Management Frameworks
- Practiced in project management, financial/budget management and staff management.
- Experience working with SIEM, SOAR, and UEBA tools
- Experience working in cloud environments
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs