Lockheed Martin Financial Mgmt / Material Cost Acctg / Lvl 2 / Arlington, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: This position is for a Financial Analyst supporting the Global Supply Chain function. In this position, the candidate will integrate information from multiple financial systems to provide monthly, quarterly and year end reporting to internal customers.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly Estimate At Complete updates for material cost and GSC labor
- Participate in sales forecasts and monthly analysis of actuals
- Support Global Supply Chain in all financial aspects
- Perform detail analysis of part movements and financials
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAM)
- Perform monthly Earned Value analysis including variance analysis
- Establish budget baselines
- Identify Risks/Opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- Financial experience
- Excel experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with attention to detail and reporting accuracy
- Ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment
- High energy with a positive attitude and desire to learn
- Excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects within aggressive deadlines
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with EFS
- Knowledge of analytical software, i.e. Tableau
-Three or more years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or one or more years with a Masters
-Materials estimating and/or Materials Finance experience
-Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
-Aptitude to facilitate results, self-starter attitude, process oriented, structured problem solver
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs