Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineering Asc. Mgr. - Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Associate Manager for a position in Grand Prairie, TX to lead the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Interceptor Production Engineering team. The position will lead a team of 6 to 7 manufacturing engineers whose primary mission is to support the production of the THAAD Interceptor and it's components from a program level. This role will interact with Program Managers, IPT Leads, Chief Engineers, Suppliers, and the Customer as well as various levels of functional leaders to ensure program objectives are being met and brief them on risks to those objectives. Experience building positive relationships; communicating across functional and physical boundaries; improving cost, schedule, quality, and safety; and manufacturing is a must.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance;
- Ability to lead cross functional teams;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, including team building, collaboration and developing enduring business relationships;
- Ability to build positive relationships with the customer
- Experience in design for manufacturing;
- SAP and MS Office;
- Cost / Schedule / Budget Responsibility;
- Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification;
- Experience working with Government customers;
- Effective Communication Skills: Verbal, Listening, Technical Writing;
- Effective interpersonal skills, including Team building and Collaboration;
- Interfaces with customers, suppliers and program personnel on manufacturing related issues
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs