Lockheed Martin Shop Floor Liaison in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Assist with the process development of multiple mechanical parts relating to an individual program. Work with shop floor personnel to develop work instructions that are accurate and yield high quality products. Work with NC programming, Tool Design, Engineering, and shop floor personnel to continuously improve the process. Investigate and identify root cause for all defects related to the product. Support the program needs for delivery of assembled mechanical parts. Occasional travel is required.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering /Manufacturing Engineering or a related discipline
- Process knowledge of activities such as ceramic grinding, machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly and materials handling
- Proven results in process improvements utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Self-motivated individual driven to improve manufacturing processes and coordinate producibility issues between Technical Operations and Production operations
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Manufacturing background with shop floor experience
- Lean six sigma training, i.e., Green Belt certified
- WI instruction creation
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with being a team player
- Active and Final Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs