Lockheed Martin Production Control Analyst (Junior-Level) in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
The Production Control Analyst position is located in Greenville, South Carolina and will work in parallel with task center leads/supervisors to meet daily aircraft production requirements to maintain/accelerate schedules through timely delivery of work documents and materials.
• The generation of reports providing work document status and material shortages for use by production and other functional teams.
• Coordinates with Program Office, Back shops, Assembly Lines, Maintenance Hangars and Warehouse to resolve issues in providing kits and materials.
• Must be a United States citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Discover more about Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Greenville, SC Discover Greenville.
Candidates must meet all the skills listed below to be considered for this position:
• 2 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment with a Bachelors Degree or will accept 4 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment in the absence of a Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience with Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP), Shop Floor Dispatching, or Inventory Control practices.
• Proficient with applying Microsoft Office tools.
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Experience working in an aviation/aircraft maintenance and or Aerospace & Defense Production Environment.
• Production Control experience supporting a value stream.
• MRP analyst or Inventory Control background
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems / SAP.
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) through American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs