Cardinal Health Production Mechanic - 3rd shift in Greenwood, South Carolina
Shift Details: Monday-Friday 12:00am-8:00am *Required Overtime will be mandatory. Up to 4 hours daily depending on company needs. Weekend production will be required on a needed basis.
Pay: $26.00/hourly with a $0.25 shift differential
Bonus: $1000 sign on bonus (Total)
What Process Control and Maintenance contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing is responsible for cost of production and maintenance activities including process improvement, supply chain management, quality assurance, employee safety and engagement, and environmental commitment.
Process Control and Maintenance sets up and operates processing equipment to manufacture to established quality standards in order to meet production demands. Troubleshoots, repairs and conducts maintenance on equipment. Writes and executes equipment qualifications on all new or modified tooling or equipment to test and qualify items and provide documented proof that operations are within established parameters. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
- Perform preventative/reactive maintenance tasks
- Use skillset to work on hydraulic, pneumatic, and conveyor equipment
- Understanding on HVAC, Air Compressors, and Allen/Bradley PLC hardware
- 4+ years of experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies extensive knowledge and company policies to complete a wide range of assignments
- Demonstrates expert understanding of all levels of the job family and has thorough knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing assignments
- May provide technical guidance and training to others
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on complex problems that require independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issue
- Makes recommendation for new or revised processes and has a role on the implementation
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with minimal degree of supervision
- Has latitude to make decisions in exceptional circumstances within established guidelines
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs