J&J Family of Companies Supply Planning Manager in Guelph, Ontario
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager. Position will ideally be located in Fort Washington, PA; Markham, Canada; Guelph, Canada; Las Piedras, Puerto Rico; Skillman, NJ; Lancaster, PA; Lititz, PA. May consider other Eastcoast US or Canada location close to a J&J campus.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Supply Planning Manager is a site-aligned position in the US Self Care Planning organization responsible for providing leadership to a team of Professional planners that play a meaningful role in the delivery of key metrics – Customer Service (Unit Fill Rate), Inventory ($ and DOS), and Plant Execution (Schedule Adherence). This position works cross functionally with Demand Planning, Operations, Sourcing, Quality, Transportation, Project Management, and Finance to co-ordinate these activities. This position reports into the Supply Planning Director and is involved in setting the direction and culture for the planning team.
• Be responsible for leading a complex portfolio of products, including products with high levels of promotional volumes, a diverse set of global external manufacturing sites and alternate customer channels, and/or a high degree of demand seasonality.
• Manage a team of Supply Chain planners and Business Leads to ensure supply planning for the full SAP horizon.
• Balance inventory and supply planning while maintaining targeted customer service levels.
• Provide appropriate metrics and reporting data to monitor performance of inventory management, capacity, customer service, site performance, etc.
• Lead special projects related to product launches, line extensions, and various supply chain initiatives.
• Develop strong customer relationships within the region with key business partners and play a key role in driving success in product execution and delivery.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of ERP based planning processes and will be accountable for proven use of ERP in and production planning to improve department efficiency.
• Support the JNJ Change Control process including providing deliverables, reviewing, and signing off on change controls.
• Support and execute the material discontinuation and deactivation process in a timely manner.
• Provide leadership within S&OP meetings to identify/remediate risks ensuring delivery of critical business metrics.
• Responsible for optimizing supply chain performance through collaboration with stakeholders on such variables as demand shaping, scenario planning and constraint management.
• This positon will lead 2-3 direct reports and will maintain employee development plans, performance reviews and succession plan for their staff and will work with other managers to continually develop organization design improvements for the department. You will be an active leader and participant to ensure execution of regional initiatives as it pertains to recruitment, development, and retention of talent in the region (e.g. selection, performance management, succession planning, development planning, retention planning, etc.)
• Performs other project and business support duties as required.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of professional working experience is required
• Experience in a Supply Chain Functional role (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) is required
• People management (leading direct reports) experience is preferred
• Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems is preferred
• Prior S&OP exposure is preferred
• APICS and/or IBF certification is preferred
• Ability to lead work initiatives effectively across a broad range of cross functional groups, leading cross functional/ virtual teams is required
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required
• Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and complex projects is required
• Ability to be analytically skilled and drive key business insights through data required
• Ability to utilize influencing skills and to forge collaboration across all levels of the enterprise & externally is required
• A deep understanding of impacts of Plant Operations, Purchasing, Distribution, Customer Service, Financial Planning, Marketing Planning, Trade Promotion Planning and New Product Planning is preferred
• Ability to develop, coach and guide a leadership team in the execution of strategies and realization of functional and company goals is preferred
• May require up to 10% of domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-7050 Camp Hill Road
North America-Canada, North America-United States, North America-Canada-Ontario-Guelph, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-Canada-Ontario-Markham, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs