HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Critical Care Manager in Hendersonville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Critical Care Manager? At TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Hendersonville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Critical Care Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role assists the Director of Critical Care with department activities to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities and efficiencies.
- Your role ensures staff compliance with policies and procedures, mandatory requirements, and licensure and certification requirements.
- You will respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff, or patient issues in the Intensive Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Telemetry, and Respiratory areas.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Critical Care Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of AccreditedSchoolofNursing
- Current Tennessee RN license or Compact State Licensure
- Previous management experience in a hospital setting required
- BSN/Masters preferred
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider upon hire
- Current ACLS certification or must be acquired within six months of hire
- Current CPI certification or must be acquired within six months of hire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Critical Care Manager
Location: Tennessee-Hendersonville-Hendersonville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00447-110319