Northrop Grumman Systems Engineer/Data Analyst in Hill AFB, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer/Data Analyst. This position will be located at Hill AFB, UT and will support the GSSC program.
What you'll get to do:
• Participate and lead systems engineering and technical risk management of weapon system parts and subsystems
• Analyze failure and performance data across ICBM subsystems
• Develop innovative approaches to analyzing weapon system data using statistics and data analysis
• Prepare presentations and reports to brief Northrop Grumman and Air Force leadership on the status of weapon system assessment and risks
• Dynamically engage with AF customers to meet their needs and provide them with needed insight for sustainment of the ICBM weapon system
• Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
• This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health& Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off
You'll bring these qualifications:
This requisition may be filled at either a Systems Engineer level or level Principal Systems Engineer level.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline
A minimum 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; 0 years with a Master's (Principal level requires 5 years with a BS or 3 years with an MS)
U.S. Citizenship and an ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
These qualifications would be nice to have:
• Active Secret clearance or higher
• 2+ years of experience with ICBM weapon system engineering and integration
• Familiarity with USAF Maintenance and associated Data Systems (IMDS, REMIS)
• Strong written communication skills
• Dynamic personality for customer interactions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering
- Northrop Grumman Jobs