Hilton Coordinator - Sales in Honolulu, Hawaii
Provides the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative and clerical support including word- processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties. Assists on special projects as needed.
What will I be doing?
Responsible for initiating reservations for group attendees, preparing rooming list, revising existing reservation, building group blocks in the OnQ R&I and resumes as needed. Communicating to external customers any communication deemed necessary by the events service managers.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to handle multiple customer and operational demands with a high degree of professionalism, operating often with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to use time management skills to complete tasks timely meeting required deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction for internal/external guests.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Coordinator - Sales
Requisition ID: HOT07KJU
- Hilton Jobs