HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist Reg PRN in Houston, Texas
- Earn $15,000 - $20,000 PRN Bonus for fulfilling work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
- Twelve week commitments
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY, APPLY TODAY!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aCT Technicianto join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
*HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas* _ _ *CT Technologist –CAT Scan* * * HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a423-bedacute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center
What you will do in this role:
- Maintains departmental compliance logs.
- Participates in performance improvement processes.
- Obtains quality diagnostic images according to protocol
- Exam orders: ensures all orders have the required 5 elements
- PACS: Scans in and labels documents appropriately, resolve QA issues in a timely manner, ensure images are released to radiologists in a timely manner.
- RIS: ensures orders are valid and entered appropriately, ensures ordering physician is correct, completes exams with accurate information, documents pertinent information.
- Participates in departmental accreditation processes and QA.
- Transports patients as necessary.
- Follows all radiation protection and dose reporting policies and processes.
- Ensures venipuncture is performed following all infection control processes and medication is administered to appropriate patients
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school in Radiography
- ARRT (CT); Texas Medical Board licensure
- American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS
- 1 years CT experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
- The CT technologist must be able to prioritize work and duties well and must work well in stressful situations. They have to demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with a variety of patients, physicians, and other health care providers both internal and external to the organization, and must make accurate clinical decisions and judgments quickly. They must demonstrate proficiency in all CT examinations and procedures.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist Reg PRN
Location: Texas-Houston-HCA Houston Northwest
Requisition ID: 26920-142701