Hilton Part-Time Barista - Hilton Americas Houston in Houston, Texas
The Hilton Americas Houston are looking for a Part-Time (AM) Barista to join their team!
This fabulous 1200 room property is located at the heart of downtown Houston, our hotel is connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via skywalk. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months customer service experience, a warm/outgoing personality and a great approach to teamwork.
This is a part-time position with shifts starting anywhere between 5 am - 11am on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to kickstart their hospitality career!
What will I be doing?
As a Barista, you would be responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards
- Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Requisition, stock and rotate products
- Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
- Deposit cash drops, secure and balance bank and sign out/in keys
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth and development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Cempetitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Felxible Schedules
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Part-Time Barista - Hilton Americas Houston
Requisition ID: HOT08D8X
- Hilton Jobs