Hilton Security Officer - Hilton Americas Houston in Houston, Texas
Hilton Americas-Houston Downtown is looking for a Security Officer to join their amazing Security team!
The Hilton is a AAA Four-diamond hotel conveniently located in the heart of downtown Houston and connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via two indoor skywalks. This Houston convention center hotel is just steps away from Discovery Green Park, Toyota Center, BBVA Compass Stadium, Green Street premier dining and entertainment center, and Minute Maid Park.
PAY RATE - $15
Availability - OPEN - must be able to work all shifts, AM, PM and Overnights
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth and development
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Flexible Schedules
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Free shift meal, Discounted Metro bus/rail passes!
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide available on Day 1
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
- Departmental Celebrations
- And so much more
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone) and a Hilton recruiter will be in touch.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Security Officer - Hilton Americas Houston
Requisition ID: HOT0A36U
- Hilton Jobs