HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN ICU in Idaho Falls, Idaho
* $10K SIGN ON and RELOCATION BONUS up to $5K Available to candidates with 1 year or more of ICU Experience Registered Nurse ICU Full Time
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region’s healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. Our ER is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region’s only Primary Stroke Center.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our ICU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Recruiter: *Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya Covert, Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or via text/telephone 208.709.2261 (mobile) * *Responsibilities: * * * *This position is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes caring for critically ill patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and pediatric patients (over the age of 3) requiring critical care.
*Follows Registered Nurse state practice guidelines and hospital policies and procedures, as well as unit based protocols and procedures.
*Collaborates with other disciplines to assure patient safety, creates an environment of healing, and facilitate the achievement of exceptional outcomes for patients.
*Performs and assists with a variety of specialized procedures as trained, including arterial line monitoring and insertion, Swan-Ganz monitoring and insertion, ICP monitoring and insertion, Lycox, Cool guard, Intra-aortic Balloon Pump, and CRRT therapy.
*Evaluates, formulates, coordinates, and documents the patient’s plan of care based on a complete physical and psycho-social assessment and response to interventions based on the age and need of the patient.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
*Medical and Dental
*Flex spending, life, disability
*Employee Discount Program
*Employee Stock Purchase
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Requires completion of accredited Registered Nurse program of nursing.
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license or RN compact license
- AHA or ARC CPR for Healthcare Providers certification
- Position requires completion of ACLS with 90 days of hire or transfer into ICU.
- TNCC completion is required within 18 months of hire or transfer into ICU.
- Unit-based competency classes within designated time per ICU Educator. PALS is a highly recommended advanced course, however, is not mandatory. All RNs will be professionally responsible for the maintaining of all appropriate certifications/licensure and leveling within the ICU. Entry into the ICU requires one of the following:
- Previous ICU experience or
- 1 years experience in an acute care, medical-surgical setting Has frequent interaction with physicians, nursing staff, other departments, patients and their families. Must have the sensitivity, maturity, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN ICU
Location: Idaho-Idaho Falls-Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00310-50621