Cardinal Health Senior Consultant, Business Intelligence in Illinois
Ideal candidate would be located in Chicago, IL or Dublin, OH
What Presource® Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Presource® Analytics is responsible for partnering with business users to provide internal and external users with advanced insights into their business. They maintain a suite of solutions built upon a foundation of trusted internal and external data to support various analytical needs. They align the analytical capabilities to business strategy and advise the business on ways to exploit analytics to improve business outcomes.
Cardinal Health's Presource® business is looking for a talented individual for the role of Senior Consultant, Analytics. This role will work with internal team members, business users, IT partners, and peers across Cardinal to help enhance and support Presource’s analytical capabilities. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and a creative problem solver.
- Develops analytics and advanced analytics solutions/models to solve business problems
- Applies data aggregation, descriptive analysis and data presentation techniques and tools to communicate complex findings and recommendations to influence others to act
- Collaborates with business resources to solve complex problems through data analytics
- Elicit business needs and requirements from business users
- Consult with stakeholders on solution approaches, including mock-ups and wireframing activities
- Develops and manage business expectations through implementation
- Partners with Enterprise IT (EIT) to find data and develop analytics solutions
- Advocates and assists in end user education to end users of analytical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in related field preferred
- Advanced skills with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools (Tableau preferred)
- Skills with data preparation (Alteryx or Python preferred)
- Familiarity with applying statistics and mathematics to modeling preferred.
- Knowledge of Data warehouse/ETL design and lifecycle methodology
- Experience eliciting and documenting user requirements
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with analytical and problem-solving skills preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills – ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs