HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Clinical Reviewer in Independence, Missouri
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse - Clinical Reviewer where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CPMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
A Clinical Reviewer works within the Quality department coordinating data collection/measurement, analysis, and presentation.
About this unit:
Quality Department serves the entire hospital through data abstraction, audits, and reviews.
Team based environment with strong leadership around core quality measures
Data driven position with no hands on patient care
M-F, Exempt position (8 hour days)
- Coordinates data collection/measurement, analysis, and presentation; assists performance improvement teams; assists with the survey readiness efforts.
- Supports the peer review process.
Routine contacts include: patients, staff, medical staff and community.
Graduate of accredited Professional School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current RN license in the state of Missouri.
- Ability to work effectively with health care team required.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, graphing and basic statistics; knowledge of PowerPoint; knowledge of Quality Improvement methodology and team facilitiation
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical nursing experience/recent clinical experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to complete all required tasks on time and accuracy.
- Meditech experience is highly preferable due to the amount of chart review.
- Organization of patient-specific data for internal and external reporting; professional representative in the community and professional society. Computer software to include database management.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Rn Clinical Reviewer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Case Management
Title: Registered Nurse RN Clinical Reviewer
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-81167