HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Critical Care/Med/Surg in Irving, Texas
Are you looking for a work environment as a Director of Critical Care/Med Surg where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Las Colinas today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Las Colinas, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Director of Critical Care/Med Surg for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Director/manager is responsible for the 24/7 leadership of all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and strategic goals.
- The Director/manager ensures alignment of all systems to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, while focusing on people, services, and financial stewardship.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, families, physicians, peers and other departments to move the organization forward.
- Additionally, the director/manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational oversight of the department including but not limited to, payroll, hiring, counseling, mentoring/coaching, scheduling, orientation, competency validation of new and existing staff, and annual evaluations.
Medical City Las Colinas is a full-service, acute care hospital licensed for 100 beds. Serving Las Colinas, Irving, and surrounding communities since 1997, Medical City Las Colinas is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a wide range of leading-edge technology and services. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Director of Critical Care/Med Surg opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- 4 year/Bachelor’s Degree, required
- License - Texas State RN or RN Compact License acceptable under eNLC guidelines
- Knowledge of state, federal, JCAHO regulations
- Previous Department Director or Manager with at least 2 - 4 year’s experience in role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Critical Care/Med/Surg
Location: Texas-Irving-Medical City Las Colinas
Requisition ID: 06742-173185