Caterpillar, Inc. Marketing Consultant - Integrated Services in Irving, Texas
Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Caterpillar is hiring an Integrated Services Marketing Consultant to drive Integrated Service Offers strategy development and regionalize the Go-to-Market plan for these services in North America by collaborating with key partners throughout the enterprise (CISD Aftermarket Services Consultants, Retail ASRs, CISD Services Development team, Cat Digital, Cat Financial as needed). This role will cover the western U.S. and Canada, traveling up to 30% of the working time.
● Work through key partners to design Compelling Integrated Services Offerings relevant to Construction Industry customer needs in North America
● Partner with Retail Aftermarket Solutions Representatives (ASRs) and DSD to drive MPSE closed won with a focus on achieving the targets across your territory
● Identify dealer best practices by winning recipes and scale across your territory
● Monitor North American Dealer Retail and Small Core STU growth and support Retail Aftermarket Solutions Representatives in the field as needed to support STU growth
● Own Retail Sales Variance strategy and quarterly retail campaign strategy and execution for North America
● 6+ years of full time, professional experience
● Field experience OR extensive experience working with dealer marketing and sales operations processes
● Experience with Aftermarket parts and service offerings OR developing go-to-market for products/services
● Project management experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of professional, job related experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
● Excellent communication skills and organizational skills; ability to lead multiple initiative simultaneously
● Prior background working with the retail customer base
● Ability to create/enable behavioral changes in organizations and motivating others inside and outside the Caterpillar to improve performance
● Ability to work independently, innovate and deliver results
● Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively based on the audience
● Locations: Peoria, IL; Cary, NC; Dallas, TX
● Travel can be up to 30%; Coverage area for this role is Western U.S. and Canada
● Relocation assistance is available for this role; If relocating, you must relocate to the locations available for this role
How We Support You (Employee Benefits)
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. We offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a yearly bonus. Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Your Work Shapes the World
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers .
Relocation is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
There’s more to work at Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Our culture, like everything at our company, is made possible by each employee’s contribution. Person by person, we create the environment we work in, and we are proud of the Caterpillar we’ve built.
- Caterpillar, Inc. Jobs