Lockheed Martin Flight Test Business Analyst in Jupiter, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS) is developing, building, and conducting flight testing on the most advanced helicopters in the world. At the RMS Sikorsky West Palm Beach (WPB) facility we are looking for talented and qualified applicants to join our team of dedicated and most highly qualified personnel in the industry. Are you looking to join such a team?
The flight test business analyst duties include, but are not limited to:
• Pulling data from various sources including internally developed databases and through conversations with team members from multiple disciplines.
• Interacting with engineering, operations and program team to compile, analyze, create, manage, and transform data into actionable information.
• Analyzing and reporting on data to meet program needs.
• Communicating complex data in comprehensible ways.
• Critically evaluating information from multiple sources and clearly presenting results of analysis.
• May adapt new procedures, techniques, and/or tools to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
• Resolves most questions and problems independently, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Must be detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, organizational skills, and communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and follow up on multiple tasks/projects
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access dBase, MS Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and chart creation is required. VBA is a plus.
• Must have sharp critical-thinking skills to process large amounts of information on a regular basis.
• Experience in a test environment.
Experience in the aerospace industry a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs