Lockheed Martin Classified Cybersecurity Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Final Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain SCI is required.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
The Classified Cybersecurity Manager will be a part of the Security & Emergency Services organization in Valley Forge, PA, leading a team of cybersecurity professionals supporting a variety of classified programs.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement government-approved information security procedures and system security plans for the operation of networked and standalone classified computers systems.
- Coordinate government agency approvals/accreditations and be responsible for ongoing compliance of accredited systems.
- Conduct periodic system self-inspections/testing, weekly system audits, media reviews and comprehensive investigations of computer security incidents, and engage other organizations for expertise as needed.
Additional scope will include policy interpretation, ongoing guidance and direction to onsite personnel on Information System Security issues, as well as security in general, and participation in applicable Review Boards and Technical Exchange Meetings. You will interact with customer personnel on a regular basis regarding ongoing compliance and to coordinate system modifications.
The successful candidate must have solid technical knowledge on how to configure, harden, and manage the security posture on Windows and Linux-based information systems, and be able to consult on the design, development, integration, and analysis of classified computing systems.
- TS clearance with the ability to obtain SCI eligibility.
- IT Systems/Information Assurance experience.
- Experience in network security and systems certifications.
- Experience with RMF.
- NIST Special Publications 800 Series.
- DoD 8570 compliant certification (Level III).
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with Security Directives, Policies, - Publications and Regulations.
- Prior ISSM experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs