Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Special Test Equipment, Early Career in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in King of Prussia PA !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Ready to Support the Air Force Strategic Missions?
Come join Lockheed's Advanced Strategic Programs. This group of diverse engineers has a long history of supporting the Air Force mission reaching back to the 1960's. Today's challenge is to support the modernization of the Minuteman Weapon System by crafting, building, testing and deploying new Reentry Systems and Ground Equipment that will enable the new system to perform for many years to come. We need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers while maintaining the technical requirements of strategic deterrence. If this challenge is for you, you belong in ASP!
Ours is a critical mission, where you will be part of an engineering team that is going through requirements derivation, reviews, engineering release (Specifications, ICDs, Schematics, Engineering Drawings, P/Ls, Procedures, etc), development & qualification, requirement, production, data review, troubleshooting, issue resolution, integration, and performance validation. This work will be done at the module and subsystem, hardware (Unit/Assembly) level.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• Must have an active Secret clearance, thus you are a citizen of the United States .
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in electrical life-cycle, with experience in both design and/or test of electrical hardware.
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
• Experience with electrical system implementation and troubleshooting activities.
• Experience developing/designing Special Test Equipment.
• Experience with PWB design, cable design, and/or
• Experience performing hardware and software integration of Special Test Equipment.
• Hardware/Software experience.
• Willingness to learn new environments, work independently in fast-paced development environment.
• Experience presenting and communicating effectively to a broad technical community.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs