Lockheed Martin Logistics Program Integrator in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: This position will be responsible for providing integrated logistics support to meet customer and program requirements. This position will be part of the logistics and sustainment leadership team on the program who will be responsible for creating, establishing, and executing the logistics/sustainment support effort on the program. This person will ensure that the needs of the customer are clearly identified and communicated to the team and actively monitor performance to those requirements to support program to include cost, schedule, and technical metrics.
The selected candidate will be responsible for and/or participate in:
• Providing coordination across multiple groups (SW Engineering, Systems Engineering, System Administration, Security, Facilities, PMO, etc.)
• Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer and/or product requirements into solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Supporting creation of internal and external program presentations, ensuring messages are communicated correctly and consistently.
• Lead program sustainment/logistics planning efforts
• Create processes and analyzing their effectiveness against program requirements
• Create strategies to improve productivity, efficiency, supportability and reliability of the system in support of the CONOPS
• Support the development of tools to maximize effectiveness and daily business operations.
• Drive modernization and standardization of internal Sustainment and Logistics Operations processes and products
• Support/interface with site architecture/construction teams
• Transportation and Shipping/Receiving of HW
• Inventory/Warehouse management (Monitor and status material movement to include providing the proper documentation to complete property transfers to the gaining entity. Coordinate and manage incoming material, assist with purchase requests, and address issues when a discrepancy occurs.)
• Various material and license tracking
• Perform, conduct, and document preventive maintenance checks required for the devices and associated subsystems.
• Update maintenance data collection records and assist with the installation and check-out of modifications to equipment.
• Apply technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting design drawings, manuals or simulator documents.
• Complete/assist with installations, testing, and maintenance of system software packages/patches.
• Isolate and report malfunctions and discrepancies to the lowest definable levels.
• Document and maintain system cabling schemes and drawings.
• Preventative Maintenance Checks
• Corrective Maintenance Actions, HW/SW Troubleshooting, RMA (vendor repair & return) Coordination
• Technical Manual creation / maintenance
• Training Program and material creation / maintenance
• Configuration Management of SW, documentation, and processes
This position will require meetings with program management, program teams, and customer representatives as well as possible travel.
• Logistics experience and experience with all Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) elements including, Supply, Provisioning, Technical Publications, Field Services, Mods/Maintenance Repair and Operations, PHS&T, Support Equipment and Training.
• Experience effectively dealing with abstract issues and independently developing product/logistics support plans and communication strategies to effectively respond to internal or external customers.
• Understanding of Agile and DevSecOps principles and their relation to logistics and sustainment activities
• Facilities and Infrastructure footprint planning
• Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability support and calculations
• Sparing modeling and coordination
• Experience working directly with military customers
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with the ability to follow through on both internal and external commitments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs