Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner Associate Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Our Valley Forge Production team is seeking a Manufacturing Planner Associate Manager to lead the production control and material management teams in the development and production of weapon systems, ground support equipment, and satellite electronics.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Plan and oversee the production control team. Utilize the team to expeditiously request material, expedite material, load the production floor, and execute production tasks in accordance with production schedules and budget.
• Lead the material management team in the management of the production stockroom, ASRS Only (non-production) stockroom, tool storage, and other sensitive inventories.
• Ensure your team executes their work in compliance with AS9100, MMAS, and all other relevant internal and governmental standards. Support audits that verify compliance with these standards.
• Work with Manufacturing Program Managers to level load production resources.
• Manage career development, skill development, skill mix, and knowledge transfer.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with program management, engineering, and other Operations functions.
• Perform other supporting duties as assigned by the production team leadership.
• Some travel may be required.
• Able to support occasional weekend or off-hour support as needed to maintain production schedule compliance.
• A current DOD Secret or higher clearance is highly desired at time of application.
• Be able to obtain a DOD Top Secret clearance if not in possession at time of hire.
• Experience leading operations on a production floor
• Experience using MRP/ERP systems
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
• Current DoD Secret clearance or higher at time of application
• Experience managing Nuclear Weapons Related Material
• Experience using SAP ERP and VE-CAMs
• Experience writing proposal technical volumes and basis of estimates (BOEs)
• Experience developing production schedules, forecasting production activities, and level loading resources, especially in a high mix, low volume production environment
• Lean/6 sigma experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs