Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator (Windows / Linux) in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
This position is within Lockheed Martin Space new Business Innovation Technology Enterprise Excellence (BITEE) organization. If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fast pace, innovation-oriented group, look no further!
• Ability to obtain DOD Secret clearance
• Perform successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Windows and Linux environments.
• Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
• Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
• Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
• Successfully install server and associated hardware
• Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
• Managing servers in a classified lab environment
• US citizenship is required at this facility
• Ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
• Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management of IT Equipment
• Ability to obtain Security+ certification within 6months days
• US Citizenship required
• Preferred DoD SECRET clearance
• Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Experience with Active Directory (AD)
• Experience with implementation and sustainment of network time protocol (NTP) distributed servers
• Experience with Domain Capable Windows/Linux/Virtualization
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
• Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on servers
• Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Security + certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs