HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Freestanding Emergency Room in Kingwood, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a *Registered Nurse *to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston ER 24/7 – Cleveland
Registered Nurse (RN)
HCA Houston Kingwood’s 24-Hour Cleveland Emergency Care is an off-site12-bedemergency room located at 1103 East Houston Street, Cleveland, Texas. HCA Houston ER 24/7 provides comprehensive emergency services for all types of acute injuries or illnesses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We have the ability to treat children and adults with everything from scrapes, sprains, and broken bones to major emergencies, like heart attacks and strokes.
Unlike other freestanding emergency centers, ours is staffed with only board certified emergency physicians and access to on-call specialists. We also provide 24/7 on-site laboratory services and imaging, including X-ray, CT scan and ultrasound.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patient
- Meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department (ED) and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment
- Participate in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) and Certification
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) within 6 months of hire
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) within 6 months of hire
- Two years’ experience in Emergency Services (ED)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Talent Acquisition Team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Freestanding Emergency Room
Location: Texas-Kingwood-HCA Houston Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-134790