Publix Request and Change Analyst in Lakeland, Florida
Request and Change Analyst
Lakeland, FL between Orlando and Tampa
Working with various business areas across Publix to analyze their requests for modifications to computing hardware, software and/or access to various systems (LAN, Host, Unix, SAP, etc.)
• planning, scheduling, documenting and supporting meetings in which change records are reviewed, approved or rescheduled,
• creating, maintaining and the distribution of the request and change management process documentation and reporting,
• assuming ownership of request and change records and tracking through all phases to completion,
• troubleshooting request and change record issues, identify root cause and implement work around and/or permanent solution,
• identifying and participating in improvement efforts centered on the Request & Change Management processes,
• understanding and adhering to Publix Information Security Policy, and
• verifying the work of others.
Hours of Work:
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Relocation/Household Good Shipment Allowance will NOT be provided.
Please note that Publix will not sponsor any hire for this position for an H-1B visa or permanent residence.
3045 New Tampa Hwy
Year End Bonus:
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
Maximum Base Pay:
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• minimum of two years IT experience
• minimum of two years experience performing analytical type duties
• minimum 30-40 wpm typing skills
• experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Associates Degree in an IT related field
• three years IT experience
• three years experience performing analytical type duties
• familiar with request process or ticketing system
• knowledge of Compliance and Audit change and access management requirements
• strong interpersonal and leadership skills including experience in organizing, planning and executing project deliverables
• experience with Publix tools such as Request Center, CMDB, Tivoli Identity Manager, Quest Active Roles Server, RACF, and
• an understanding of security best practices that lead to implementation of secure solutions.
Potential Annual Base Pay:
42,120 - 58,136
Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
401(k) retirement savings plan
Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
Group dental plan
Group vision plan
Paid Parental Leave
Long-term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
Paycheck direct deposit
Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).