Fiserv Project Manager, Advisory in Lansing, Michigan
Project Manager provides management leadership for new client implementations to Fiserv’s ACH Outsourc-ing utility. Project Manager runs client implementation kick-off meetings, gathers the necessary information and data needed to complete the implementation requirements and client‘s sign-off. Internally, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation team to effectively transition to the Outsourcing pro-duction.
*1. Under general supervision, manager client conversion requirements for Fiserv’s
ACH Outsourcing Utility.
*2. Provide leadership to the client before, during and after conversion, including the development
of new procedures the conversion may need.
*3. Lead the interpretation of client’s existing systems and workflows, through and including the balancing of
*4. Provide management to the client project before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of the system.
*5. Provide assistance to client before, during client user acceptance testing (UAT).
*6. Communicate progress and any potential problems to Fiserv management for awareness and/or
*7. Provide project support as required.
*8. Identify opportunities for process improvement.
Track and report all required statuses.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent education in a re-lated discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
Job Related Experience:
Typically requires five or more years experience in the financial services industry and delivering software
development and integration projects to clients.
Exposure to ACH Operations and/or PEP+ product is a plus.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
• Strong working knowledge of Project Management Required.
• Strong working knowledge of ACH processing, with details understanding of NACHA rules and regulations
• Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through deployment. Including but not limited to Models: Agile, Iterative and Incremental, Waterfall.
• Must demonstrate experience working with third party systems.
• Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills.
• Able to integrate product knowledge with technical knowledge.
• Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production.
• Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed.
• The individual must possess the following competencies:
o Action Oriented
o Dealing with Ambiguity
o Integrity and trust
o Peer relationships
o Personal Learning
• General office environment.
• Stressful situations may occur occasionally.
• No specific physical requirement.
• Occasional travel is required.
- Fiserv Jobs