HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Virtual Billing Payer Response Analyst in Largo, Florida
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer part-time and full-time employees include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Billing Payer Response Analyst is responsible for review and correction of claims rejected by the payer. This includes identifying trends and requesting updates to process and system master files to reduce future rejections by the payer.
In this role you will:
- Review and timely resolution of payer claim rejections, including but not limited to claim resubmission and update of payer identification for the account
- Documenting root cause of payer rejection for trending and staff education
- Requesting process and/or system edit modifications to eliminate or reduce future payer claim rejections
Trending of payer rejections for delivery to Billing Manager and distribution to impacted departments
High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of related experience required* *
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Virtual Billing Payer Response Analyst
Location: Florida-Largo-Florida Service Center
Requisition ID: 61111-216679