Weyerhaeuser Production Team Member in Lebanon, Oregon
Join Weyerhaeuser Santiam Lumber and make a difference! Santiam is a state-of-the-art facility that continually invests in our people, manufacturing, and our long-lasting customer relationships. With precision manufacturing and exceptional process control, Weyerhaeuser Santiam safely produces a premium product.If you want to work for an industry leader that offers a great company culture (Watch This Video.), have the opportunity for career advancement, receive a comprehensive benefits package and get on-the job training – come grow with us!
We have immediate openings for entry level production workers for all shifts with three/four-day work weeks! This position pays $23.846 to start.
We take pride in offering a great work environment and generous benefits package to include:
- An environment focused on safety for our associates
- On-the-job training
- Excellent wages and benefits package including full medical, vision, dental, paid vacation, holidays, paid parental leave, disability, 401(k) with a company match
- A commitment to associates where we invest in you to provide internal opportunities! We know that our associates are our most important asset, that’s why we care about the growth and development of our teams
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Be motivated, take pride in their work and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player, be willing to learn new things and be part of a collaborative team
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts and have good attendance
- Be able and willing to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends, and overtime
- Follow all safety practices, participate in safety initiatives, and help others work safely
Be able to lift 2-20 pounds regularly, climb steps and ladders
High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 100% commitment to safety rules and policies
- Willingness to work any shift, including nights, and weekends
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products. * * About Weyerhaeuser
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. * * * *Want to hear why our employees love working at Weyerhaeuser? *Watch This Video.*
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core valuesand we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Team Member
Requisition ID: 01020332
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs