HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Inpatient Rehab PRN Sea in Lewisville, Texas
_Seasonal PRN - Inpatient Rehab_ Program Runs from August 1, to March 26th
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2021-2022 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2020-2021.
Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Minimum 2 years verifiable experience is required to be considered for this program
The Medical Center of Lewisvilleis focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As aMagnet®recognized facility, licensed for 186 beds, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model,The Medical Center of Lewisvilleis committed to listening to ournursing voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
Come join a team where Nurses say:__
/“It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.”///
_Position Summary & Responsibilities:_
TheRegistered Nurse – Inpatient Rehab – RNprovides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Medical Center of Lewisville. In collaboration with patient, patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN’s and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures and standards of practice.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- TX RN license or compact license
- BLS (AHA) certification. c. *Pass the licensed personnel FIM exam using the UDSMR Online Credentialing System within 60 days of hire and again as necessary to maintain the facilities UDS-PRO credential.*
- CRRN preferred and required within three years of hire date.
- BSN preferred
- ADN required and if no BSN then required to achieve BSN within three years of hire date or will be separated from employment.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Inpatient Rehab PRN Sea
Location: Texas-Lewisville-Medical City Lewisville
Requisition ID: 00950-148879