Caterpillar, Inc. Aftermarket Solutions Representative- Retail- Perú in Lima, Peru
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Please your application must be sent in English.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 3 years in construction industry. Experience in sales & marketing areas. Experience in the markets/ industry he/she would be serving
Knowledge: Retail and Digital Channels
Behaviors: Customer approach, Strong communication & presentation skills, Excellent influencing skills at all levels, Strong negotiation skills, Team player, Self-starter, able to work autonomously, Strong accountability, Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Language: Advanced English and Spanish
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
Previous Experience with Caterpillar Products, Machines.
Experience in Retail Sales and Digital Channels.
Experience in Product Support and Aftermarket
Experience with Dealers
• Deliver the aftermarket sales growth targets, in collaboration with the other verticals;
• Develop and implement aftermarket solutions action plans for Retail & Small Core customers, for assigned dealers;
• Develop aftermarket solutions to Retail & Small Core customers;
• Leverage multiple channels to increase aftermarket sales and customer experience;
• Optimize parts sales variance utilization to drive incremental top line revenue and deliver business plan;
• Drive regular sales performance reviews with dealers and ensure implementation of corrective actions where needed;
• Seek understanding, document and communicate internally on customer requirements (VOC), business models, competitive landscape and other market intelligence to ensure product groups’ and other entities are aware of product & customer needs;
• Partner with dealers’ Parts & Service Sales Managers and their PSSR/ISR/Parts Counter organization to influence sales force effectiveness;
• Identify and work with internal partners to improve aftermarket solutions sales management, marketing and operational capabilities at assigned dealers;
• Support customer connectivity as an enabler to business;
• Keep up to date with industry trends, changing technology and market regulations in countries covered;
• Partner with & influence other internal parties to ensure general customer needs are met for an effective commercial relationship;
• Understand Caterpillar’s business model and act within the business process guidance on review and approval for variance programs and commercial actions;
• Ensure Caterpillar’s Values in Actions.
Travel required +50%
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community (http://flows.beamery.com/caterpillarinc/talcom) .
There’s more to work at Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Our culture, like everything at our company, is made possible by each employee’s contribution. Person by person, we create the environment we work in, and we are proud of the Caterpillar we’ve built.
- Caterpillar, Inc. Jobs