Lockheed Martin Asset Specialist Associate in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Lockheed Martin Space is seeking candidates who are energized and passionate about helping us build the space technologies of tomorrow. We are going to Mars and beyond...join us in the journey!
The Asset Specialist duties include receiving, processing, stocking, issuing, kitting, moving, transporting and expediting of production property and equipment, replenishment of required tooling and consumable operating supplies for the production work areas. The job requires accurate updates of system records and manual records indicating the correct inventory levels of each material.
Successful candidates will be able to lift and handle up to 50 lbs., stand for 9 hours per day, operate material handling equipment i.e. tran-stacker, reach trucks, powered aerial lift devices, pallet jacks, drive a van or truck and climb up and down ladders and stairs.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
• Inventory and equipment accountability experience.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing and able to work alternate shifts, non-standard work schedules, and extended hours as required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledgeable of inventory storage and retrieval
- Receiving and warehouse/stockroom experience.
- Ability to operate handheld scanners or tablets.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiar with manufacturing and test operations.
- Knowledge of equipment calibration recall processes, as well as tooling applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate and apply basic math with knowledge of unit of measure conversions.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs