Lockheed Martin Contract Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds most difficult technical problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
The selected Contract Manager will support the Lockheed Martin Space Line of Business.
- Providing Contracts leadership on a portfolio of highly complex contracts and proposals
- Driving on-contract growth and new business captures
- Day to day contract administration
- Proposal preparation and review
- Customer relationship and functional support
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Identifying and mitigating execution risks
- Exercise initiative, participate in strategy development, and work in an independent manner.
- Collaborate with Space Systems Company and Corporate support functions.
- Work directly with multiple customers on various contract types (CPAF/IF/FF, FFP, OTAs).
- Develop and apply advanced concepts, techniques, standards and solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
Selected candidate will exercise initiative and independent action in support of LOB and functional goals. You must be able to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments and priorities, and work effectively and independently in a dynamic environment.
This position requires current clearance; TS and/or SCI; U.S. citizenship is required.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years of directly related experience. Experience may be substituted for a Master's or JD degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value employee diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.
- working with FAR, DFAR and other agency regulations
- managing and negotiating prime contracts
- preparing compliant proposals
- proactive administration of contracts
- developing trusted partnerships with internal and external customers
- proactive problem identification and resolution
US Citizenship required, and currently possess and be able to maintain a US DoD TOP SECRET and/or SCI or other agency clearance, and successfully pass a drug and background check.
- Experience working with classified contracts
- Experience working with multiple contract types (FFP, FPI, CPAF/IF, OTA, T&M, IDIQ)
- Experience with briefing leadership on program status and contractual issues is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to support and achieve business goals and a desire to help grow the business and gain efficiencies to improve program performance
- Skilled at independent learning and research
- Ability to take the lead in a team environment and provide contractual support and guidance to other program personnel
- Experience building strong positive customer relationships
- Experience communicating across varied audiences, including written, spoken, and presentation preparation
- Ability to collaboratively interface with diverse disciplines including: Program Management, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Property, and Business Development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs