Lockheed Martin Electrical Test Engineer, Senior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. ( https://www.youtube.com/embed/zktiHGW3xYkThe )
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to join a team where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. We offer business resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women’s Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.
Come join Lockheed Martin's Military Support Program (MSP) team. We excel at providing national capabilities that help maintain a technical advantage over our adversaries. Our MSP team has a long and proud history supporting missions in National Security Space. We are passionate about space, our customers, our company, and our team. One day the world may hear the full story of your MSP achievements, they may discover the critical role you’ve played to defeat the enemies of freedom. Join us and see what the passion is all about.
We are seeking a Electrical Test Engineer, Senior to join the MSP Payload Test Engineering Team within our Assembly, Test and Launch Operations (ATLO) organization.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Support the safe development and execution of Electrical test procedures during all Satellite/Space Vehicle test phases including: Baseline Ambient, Thermal Vacuum, Vibration, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations
• Participate in rigorous On-the-job training (OJT) to become a Space Certified Test Conductor (CTC)
• Create and contribute to the development of test plans, automated test scripts, procedures, and other documentation used to conduct RF Payload Testing
• Work with support organizations to analyze RF test results to validate system performance and ensure data meets SV requirements
• Document test anomalies found during test execution and support troubleshooting consisting of multi-disciplinary teams
• Must be hands-on and willing to work in a fast paced production operations environment in support of Assembly & Test and Launch Operations
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related field preferred) or equivalent experience/combined education
• Ability and willingness to work occasional off-shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment to support full lifecycle operations
• Ability and willingness to obtain Top Secret security clearance
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Active Top Secret (TS/SCI) security clearance
• Programming or scripting experience (C++, Python, or similar language preferred)
• Experience in Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, and/or software test systems
• Experience as a Test Engineer and/or Certified Test Conductor (CTC) in SV Integration and Test including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations
• Familiar with Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering principles and test equipment such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, and spectrum analyzers
• Ability to maintain process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
Demonstrated technical writing skills with experience writing system level test plans, test procedures, and test information sheets
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
The annual base salary range for this position in Colorado or Washington is $82,200 - $157,500. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
(Washington state applicants only) Non-represented full time employees: accrue 10 hours per month of Paid Time Off (PTO); receive 40 hours of Granted PTO annually for incidental absences; receive at least 90 hours for holidays. Represented full time employees accrue 6.67 hours of PTO per month; accrue up to 52 hours of sick leave annually; receive at least 96 hours for holidays. PTO is prorated based on hours worked and start date during the calendar year.
This position is incentive plan eligible.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
- Lockheed Martin Jobs