Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Hardware Test Equipment, Early Career in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineer ?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in Littleton and become a part of the Raptor Team's Special Test Equipment (STE) group , working with hardware and software engineers in the complete development life-cycle.
This role is for Raptor STE Hardware Engineer. In this role you will:
• Develop new test equipment to validate requirements of Raptor products.
• Integration of test hardware with flight hardware and existing test environment.
• Apply knowledge of STE and Electrical Engineering to troubleshoot STE and flight cards.
• Collaborate with flight card engineers to develop test requirements for STE.
• Use various engineering tools to develop schematics, drawings, and inter-connect diagrams.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience in electrical hardware design.
• Exposure to test and verification activities is a plus.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience or coursework in circuit design and circuit analysis.
• Experience with Printed Wiring Board (PWB) design, cable design, and/or board verification.
• Familiarity with digital multimeters and oscilloscopes.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with digital design and/or analog design.
• Experience with schematic capture.
• Hardware/Software experience.
• Willingness to learn new environments, work independently in a fast-paced development environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs