Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Remote Sensing Power Subsystems, TS/SCI in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Littleton, CO ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us as a Remote Sensing Electrical Power Subsystem Engineer and take your career to new heights. Be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team working across engineering disciplines, including manufacturing and testing, as we deliver flight hardware to next higher assembly and ability to work on front-end design for follow-on programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Research, design, develop and test a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO HAVE:
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility and experience on integrated product teams is desirable.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
• Relevant experience in the full life cycle of electronics hardware (design, build, test, troubleshoot).
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• You must already have an active TS/SCI clearance , thus US Citizenship is required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor of Science or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience/combined education.
• If selected, this position requires an active TS/SCI Clearance, thus US Citizenship is required.
• Hardware design and delivery experience for spacecraft power systems
• Ability to communicate how and why a design meets specified requirements both in writing and verbally
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work in a fast paced team environment to meet customer needs
• Experience with ECAD/CAD tools (Zuken & PSpice preferred)
• Experience or coursework related to analog circuitry
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs