Lockheed Martin Project Lead - Software and Hardware Deliveries in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Special Programs line of business has been delivering extraordinary solutions to some of our nation’s most critical imperatives. Leveraging the full spectrum of capabilities across Lockheed Martin Space, the Special Programs team provides its customers a legacy of superior performance, relevance, and innovation with an unrelenting focus on Operational Excellence and Mission Success. This is a position within the Release Management Team for the MOATS Program supporting Echelon 2 maintenance for an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Program
As a member of the Ground Element team that delivers software and hardware products as an integral component of a larger, complex system you will be responsible for:
• Coordination and success of baseline products through their complete lifecycle.
• Performing audits of baseline content, research and resolve inconsistencies from the audits, maintain the release content documentation, customize the detailed promotion installation checklist, and conduct the execution of the promotion checklist during the baseline promotion.
• Performing other related duties and assignments as required.
Working non-standard shifts will be required infrequently to support periodic system promotion activities.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adjust to a variety of audiences; able to facilitate meetings with diverse stakeholders
- Good presentation skills; must be able to present clearly and concisely on a weekly basis to upper management and customers
- Able to work independently, within a team or lead a team
- Microsoft Office skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Professional experience in the following areas:
- Worked on large, mature programs with both development and maintenance efforts ongoing in parallel
- Have experience with complex program planning where a multitude of resources are all contributing to the final product
- A thorough understanding of Software lifecycles
- A working understanding of Software/Hardware/COTS Configuration Management (CM) methodologies
- User level knowledge of COTS Configuration Management tool(s)
- Experience with Agile type development programs
- UNIX/Linux command line level knowledge
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs