Lockheed Martin Senior HR Business Partner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Fast paced and dynamic Engineering Human Resources team that provides strategic human capital support that aligns with the Engineering organization's strategic initiatives, including:
- Enabling Affordability & Efficiency
- Driving use of Standard Products & Common Design
- Positioning our Products & Workforce for the Future
- Execute on Programs and Reduce Engineering Errors
As a HR Business Partner, you will be a champion of Lockheed Martin's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders on strategic human capital initiatives. You will solve complex organizational challenges and will be an integral part of your client's leadership team. This will require you to analyze data and develop innovative solutions to support and execute Lockheed Martin's Human Capital Strategy.
- Provide strategic and sustainable human capital solutions aligned to the corporate strategy, including:
o Salary Management Planning
o Total Rewards & Performance Management
o Talent Management
o Employee Relations & Coaching
o Workforce Planning & Management (includes staffing and de-staffing)
o HR Metrics
o Learning & Development
- You will consult with leadership, employees and cross-functional groups to provide HR support to accomplish client, organizational and corporate objectives.
- You will utilize project management skills from design through implementation and sustainment to deliver value-added HR initiatives to clients and support the business.
- Some travel and willingness to work extended hours on occasion is required.
- Strong Employee Relations and Communication Skills
- Human Resources Business Partner or HR Functional Experience (HR functions such as Total Rewards, Performance Management, Staffing, Talent Management, Organizational Development, or Labor Relations)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full life cycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
- Proven experience in change management, such as driving change throughout the organization or leading a change effort
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Self-motivated and resourceful with focus on action closure
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field is required; typically requires 10+ years' related experience
- Experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management is highly desired.
- HRBP/Generalist experience.
- Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgment.
- Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership
- Demonstrated influencing, coaching and relationship building skills
- Greenbelt or continuous improvement training
- SHRM PHR/SPHR certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs