Lockheed Martin Space Mission and Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Do you want to be part of a company that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! Lockheed Martin Space is a highly multifaceted and growing organization that provides mission-critical solutions from the development and maintenance of satellite systems through their life cycle. Our outstanding men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world; every single day we use our ingenuity and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
The Integrated Mission Analysis Team is searching for a Systems Engineer with experience in Modeling, Simulation and Analysis for the Space based Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform modeling, simulation and analysis on a host of space based ISR topics
- Conduct functional analysis, timeline analysis and detailed trade studies
- Present findings to stakeholders and customers assessing performance
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or related field
• Proficiency in mission analytical tools (e.g., MATLAB, STK)
• Strong analytical problem-solving background
• Experience developing modeling and simulation tools
• Flexible and adaptable within a dynamic work environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and peers
• Active Top Secret Security clearance
• SIGINT, RADAR or GEOINT domain expertise – including missions and customer set
• Satellite mission operations, integration, and/or systems engineering experience
• Strong Math/Physics/Statistics background with data analytics experience
• Demonstrated capability to proactively work through difficult technical problems
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with briefing experience
• Experience working as part of larger teams
• Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or related field
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs