Lockheed Martin System & SW Integration & Test Eng., Future Battle Mgmt Cmd & Ctrl in Littleton, Colorado
Description: When you join Enterprise Technologies, you will be part of one of the most innovative and fastest moving organizations in Lockheed Martin. Come help build end-to-end Future Battle Management, Command & Control (FBMC2) systems and utilize our cutting-edge capabilities to bring advanced capability directly to the operational community through agile demonstrations and leave behind prototypes.
We are seeking a System Integration / Test Engineer to work within the Enterprise Technologies (eTech) Future Battle Management, Command & Control (FBMC2) organization. This role provides the opportunity to perform critical work, develop your individual potential, and play a crucial role in the strategic execution of the FBMC2 area. Specifically, the I&T engineer will work across multiple teams to dive into preexisting C2 products (Virtualized Aegis Weapon System / VAWS, DiamondShield, Multi-Domain Battle Manager / MDBM, Command & Control Battle Management & Communication / C2BMC, Forward Edge All Service Targeting / FEAST) and learn the functionality / capabilities / objectives of them in order to facilitate and test these systems working together as new combined systems are developed.
As a System & Software Integration and Test Engineer, you will:
• Learn about each system being integrated: overall mission, functionality, capabilities & limitations and how they work with each other
• Perform test execution, develop, and review test documentation, and oversee the execution of subsystem and system-level test
• Document test results and test discrepancies
• Provide technical guidance to test team members
• Moderate among the interests of multi-disciplinary groups to synthesize test plans and test procedures that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
• Perform to functional and technical specifications and standards, aid in solutions for hardware/software interface problems, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem through test product execution
• Coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities with support organizations
• Bachelor's or Master's level in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Math or related technical experience is required from an accredited University.
• 2 years of professional experience; or no experience with a related Master’s degree
• Experience working in a lab environment
• Demonstrated software test experience on large complex software/hardware systems
• Strong technical leadership skills as a System Engineer member of an Integrated Product Team structure
• Must be able & willing to travel
• Must have at least a Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
• Active Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance is preferred
• Experience in executing software test activity as a Software test lead, working with Systems, Software, and Design IPTs, and directly interfacing with customer Technical Authority
• Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering process, lifecycle, and test approaches including test planning, execution, reporting, and requirement decomposition and traceability
• Experience with software integration & test
• Detailed understanding of systems engineering processes, definition and allocation of system requirements, and definition of system and subsystem performance requirements
• Knowledge of emerging system engineering practices, dev sec ops, MBE, dev process, and experience in adopting innovative processes and removing non-value-added ones
• DevSecOps experience and/or knowledge (eg, CI/CD development process, SW installs onto new HW and SSPs, etc.)
• Familiarity with Agile best practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs