Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer, Sr. in Liverpool, New York
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Electrical Design Engineer to design and analyze military and commercial analog electronics equipment for undersea acoustic sensors. Responsibilities will include working with other engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Test, Manufacturing, and Quality) to design, analyze, and test hardware. This engineer will be responsible for designing analog electronics for hull-mounted arrays and towed arrays. In addition, this engineer will also provide direct engineering floor support to manufacturing; aiding in troubleshooting assembly & test issues and helping to determine root cause/corrective action(s).
• Bachelors degree in (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering), or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Must have electrical engineering design experience
• Experience in troubleshooting electrical circuitry
• Knowledge of test solution development (hardware and/or software)
• Familiarity of PCB design and development
• Experience working with commercial test equipment including signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, etc.
• Test automation design and measurement experience or knowledge.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security clearance.
• Understanding of bottoms up design to include drawing packet structure
• General knowledge and understanding of acoustic systems and sensors.
• High Speed Digital Design
• Low noise analog design and analysis
• Voltage regulation
• Power supply design, analysis and troubleshooting
• Power conditioning
• Analog Circuit Card Assembly design and analysis
• Designing and troubleshooting of electronics for acoustic sensors
• Acoustic systems analysis
• Sensing and control
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs