Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Integration, Early Career in Lone Tree, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Lone Tree CO !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility.
The Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) domain within Lockheed Martin Space is designing, building, and integrating the current and future generation of space systems that creatively combines satellite technology, sophisticated sensors, and data processing to provide crucial global infrared data 24/7 for Missile Warning / Missile Defense. This mission advises Presidential decisions and defends the US and its allies in a rapidly evolving environment.
Help us advance our OPIR designs and deliver survivable satellites with nuclear-hardened electronics, sophisticated communications, resiliency and cyber security. OPIR is a mission area where you can make big things happen and solve some of the country’s hardest problems. Come join a team that has a vision for the future of space and knows what it takes to get there.
Lockheed Martin Space is looking for an ambitious Electrical Engineer [EE] Integration Lead to join the OPIR team in Lone Tree CO.
This exciting role supports a go-fast program that will look to launch and deploy capabilities in support of a US Space Force remote sensing mission within the next 3 years to keep us Ahead of Ready .
The immediate need is to bring in talented systems thinkers to design the program to Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR) maturity levels, followed by an intense integration campaign (with particular focus on integrating the payload to the space vehicle). This particular assignment has vast opportunity for expansion to support other IPTs on program across the phases of the program lifecycle.
As an EE Integration Lead , you will:
• Support the program to PDR and CDR maturity by:
- Providing Electrical Engineering expertise for ICD development between SV elements
- Developing & maintaining the power budget for the SV
- Creating documentation for a systems timing budget and ensure requirement flowdown supports the budget
- Participating in Customer reviews
• Support the integration of the Comm PL and Mission PL into the LM400 Bus
Beyond direct program responsibilities, every Lockheed Martin employee is encouraged to participate in Growing their skills and knowledge, Executing and collaborating across mission areas, and Transforming our business through digital enhancements. We seek to Deliver on the employee experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in developing and/or integrating interfaces for electronics packages.
• Experience with lab integration activities and capable of supporting integration & test events.
• Capable of jointly developing technical baselines with hardware, software, systems, and optical Integrated Product Team (IPT) disciplines.
• Demonstrate a level of autonomy in electrical design while contributing to the larger, broader picture of systems development.
• Experience interacting with other organizations or customers from a technical perspective.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal team building skills to effectively engage team members as well as elevate appropriate issues to management.
• Engineering background or exposure which will ensure success at integrating subsystems within a large, complex, real-time operational system.
• Experience writing requirements specification and Interface documents.
• Proficiency with MS Office Products.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs