Fiserv Data Analyst, Advisory in Marietta, Georgia
What does a great SQL Developer do?
SQL developers' job duties include developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases, as well as writing and testing code. Development often consists of designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions.
• Development of high-quality database solutions
• Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
• Research required data
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
• Provide timely scheduled reporting
• Responsible for developing solutions using SQL Server, ETL - SSIS, Data Model and complex Stored Procedures
• Effectively communicates data design to other members of the team to ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures.
• Works closely with business partners and analysts to understand the data requirements and to analyze and design the necessary data flow and database design
• Prepares user documentation including Technical Design Document, Implementation Plan, unit test cases and other documentation as required.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in programming principles, methods, techniques, and technologies.
• Experience with data management tools, including enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data quality tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
• SQL Programming experience desired.
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Financial Industry experience
- Fiserv Jobs