Bank of America Financial Center Manager - Macland Financial Center in Marietta, Georgia
Financial Center Manager - Macland Financial Center
Job Title: Financial Center Manager
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
A Financial Center Manager (responsibilities):
• Develops talent, including proactive sourcing of candidates
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients and fostering client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business strategy
• Manages organizational priorities and effective execution
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Model an inclusive environment for employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrate deep process knowledge, operational excellence and innovation through a focus on simplicity, data-based decision making and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Communicate enterprise decisions, purpose and results, and connect to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
• Risk Manager: Ensure proper risk discipline, controls and culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
• People Manager & Coach: Provide inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
• Financial Steward: Actively manage expenses and budgets in alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Assess talent and build bench strength for roles across the organization.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Deliver results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team work.
1+ years leadership experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: coaching, training, or motivating a diverse work team
Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
1+ years management experience including hiring, coaching, and developing direct reports
Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Establishing Trust
• Learning Agility
• Demonstrating Technology
• Overcoming Objections
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Time Management
• Sales Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Cash Management
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs